Sunday, October 10, 2010

wow.


saw this & can you believe his vocals are live, w/o effects, & what kind of mike is that, anyways? elvis WAS the king. never will there be another.
this has been a weird, wild, lonely, lovely, fun, fulfilling, & frustrating wkend. i was so touched (in the heart, tho am also in the head, yknow) when my friend in pittsburgh sent me a song said to have been written w/me in mind... recorded on one track, haunting, melancholy... don't have permission to post it, but when i do, i will. then my pal phil previewed for me a sort of wild gene vincent-style tune that will be a real blast, i think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure...but it could be a "memphis" mike! LOL

Anonymous said...

I just listened to it..., you're right ....he does have an incredible natural voice.... and this comes from a lifelong beatles fan at heart

Memphis Mike said...

Awwwwww shucks. :-)