Thursday, February 12, 2009

dusk devils rock&roll pizza & catalina 5k slide show

happy valentine's day to all, whether you have a sweetie, sweeties, or are your own sweetie... if romance be not your momentary fix, recall the many forms of love! (oof; that sounds preachy; but it's something i never used to consider... "MORE than romantic love? what??") school will be crazy & fun tomorrow. :) i love my library kids. :)


just looked up love quotes. here are my faves: "every time we love, every time we give, it's christmas. - dale evans." "you call it madness, but i call it love. - don byas." "the heart has its reasons which reason knows not of. -pascal." "love life and life will love you back. -rubenstein." "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. -george sand." "there is no remedy for love but to love more. - thoreau." "i love people. i love my family, my children . . . but inside myself is a place where i live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up. -pearl s. buck." "this is my beloved and this is my friend. - song of solomon." "love all, trust a few. - shakespeare." "when you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. -marcus aurelius."

No comments: