Saturday, March 25, 2017

work it through, work it through...

i know my husband is a hunk, even if some fake-faced idiots act as if they're "above" him, even tell him that, as they slaver & drool over him. i understand he has power over women (haha; can't help but think of dr strangelove when i write that line). i've seen hundreds (no exaggeration) of women's eyes light up & bodies start to quiver as james does his weird & virile thing. they quake. i get it.
however, it is NOT ok for people who know we are married -- from dumb, moronic & slutty to merely dumb & moronic to quite bright (tho those types don't do this) -- to disrespect us by sending him flirty messages & trying to flirt with him when they think i am not looking. (i always am looking. but i ignore most all so that i have some sanity.)
men who've tiptoed &/or trod into sexual-interest toward me have been threatened with bodily harm. some received bodily harm. all have fled for the hills years ago. no man talks flirtatiously to me at all any more... not just bc i'm now gray... not just bc i'm 49 years old... not just bc i stay clear of all men except the wonderful blues express band, my dad, my bro-in-law, & my spouse. (i've tended to have binary feelings toward men -- demonizing or idolizing -- so it's a relief, actually, to just stay away from them...)
all other men who know of james know they might end up in cement shoes if they go too near me.
i have no recourse except to hold my head high. but just for the moment my mind seethes w/revenge scenarios that would make a slasher movie bad guy shriek.
my sister is a black belt. i will give her a call.
greer likely deals with this problem with her adorable anthony. greer is super-cool & mellow & smart, but i look at her & know she doesn't put up with any nonsense. she also looks like she could clean someone's clock REALLY well, if pushed!
i am not weak, "all muscle, baby," james will say as he growls like frankenstein, but my temperament  fundamentally is too gentle for me to take it out physically on someone else...
so i will fantasize about angie & greer taking turns pounding the dogsh*t out of slutty moron dumbhead. then good sense will return as i remember mama's adage: "living well is the best revenge."
slutty moron dumbhead fakeface may drool over james, but i am married to him. as he says, "those b*tches don't know me. nobody knows me but you, baby."
i think i wrote a song on this topic! i will now go to the piano & sing it.
ha! good sense has returned! thank you, muse. thank you, great pumpkin.


No comments: