Wednesday, December 02, 2020

blablablablablablabla

 everything hurts! arthritis is caca. this morning my thumb kept popping painfully, but after i did a few sun salutations, it stopped. then i took my anti-inflammation cocktail & wrapped my foot with kt tape and felt a bit better overall, in the neck, shoulder, hands, ankles...

as mama says, everyone has their turn. itś my turn now. sister bee used to say we all have to take our lumps. 

james and i likely will both end up with arthritis due to the different ways we´ve roughed up our bodies over the yrs, so at least weĺl take our lumps together. it likely will force us to have to make better life choices, especially with moderating food & exercise...

oh! i feel so much better. my sponsor just called. i was wondering what happened to her bc we had a meeting & she didn´t make it. she is very honest & told me she simply had forgotten. i like that candor. it keeps things so much simpler, being honest.

well, thatś it for now... below are indigenous ppls turkey day pix






No comments: