Sunday, March 09, 2014

crap.

among other disappointments, sometimes i miss my family so much. and my dogs. and my friends from bakersville and on the mountain. i forget my connection with the universe, i get unplugged, i go adrift like a balloon wobbling into the stratosphere, i feel alone. yes, sometimes i really get down, down, down,  so down, i can't see up. like someone i love texted me, before a big wave came up on me while i walked at the ocean & soaked the phone so it no longer works, "sometimes i don't like Earth."
my brain's done this to me since childhood; i remember trying to run away at age 8 cause i felt this way. i know it will pass... but i put it down here in case you feel lonely at times, too.
this, too, shall pass. repeat 1000 times. time to turn in, i think, & wake up to a brand new outlook, i hope & pray.

No comments: