Thursday, June 17, 2010

moving

arrrrrrgggghhhh!!! my fingers!!!!!!!!
i think i reherniated myself. i look like my sister, lover of mosh pits & martial arts: bruised bow to stern. how did i ever amass so many gd LPs, CDs, music equipment, movies, &, most of all, books??? (&, reminds randy, big shoes.) i should have been collecting granite all these yrs. it'd've be less agonizing to move. however, despite my pain & fatigue, & the possible pain/fatigue of all the loved ones who helped me, the home in the mountains is shaping up cozily (tho the outside still resembles a haunted house). waking up to a window full of national forest & robin's egg-blue sky, with cool clean breezes wafting thru the curtains, fills me with an even happier feeling than i ever imagined... ahhh; to be able to breathe is a wonderful thing.
i hope grandma mary's spirit doesn't take this as blasphemy: peace be with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing creates vivid images of your spirit... It's a gift

Memphis Mike said...

The sore fingers and back will heal and the bruises will fade...hopefully the joy your find in your mountain abode will not.
:-)

pheromones said...

I remember that I had hernia when I was about 4 years old. It wasn't a good time for me. Great post by the way! Sebastian

Anonymous said...

Just moving ... That rules out all of the more glamorous reasons for your absence

Anonymous said...

Blog on vacation... Will return shortly