Wednesday, June 03, 2009

i've never seen a night so long,
when time goes crawling by.
the moon just went behind a cloud,
to hide its face and cry.
just went thru the saddest experience of my entire life. if anyone speaks one bad word about brian briggs, i am writing him or her off forever. please don't do it; it's not helpful at all. if anyone speaks badly of me, which i guess some are right now, i must handle it & realize it's a reflection on them, anyway. i know who i am & also that brian briggs has been a good & noble man. we will both be happier eventually, tho now feels like living death.

3 comments:

Angie said...

If anyone says anything bad about Brian, I am just straight off punching them in the damn face. I wuv you, sissy. xoxoxox

Linda said...

I love you both, Jenny. I'm so sorry you are hurting. Sigh.

janipooh said...

Jenny those people do not know the two of you. To hell with them. Let's get Patty along with your sis and have them kick some arsss. :-) I love you bunches and bunches. You both will get through this, it just takes time. I hope for you that it just "seems" to be getting easier, eventually it will.