Monday, May 04, 2009

"this one goes out to rockin' ronny weiser, who made our first record..."

name that EP (not you, olen, you're disqualified!) :)
here is what mr weiser just wrote me. WOW!!!!:
"Howdy Hi Jenny: I played your tracks on MySpace, and I love your voice, it's very intense, very soulful, wild but also tender and haunting when the mood requires. 'Mercy' is really smoking! Your piano playing is also rockin' solid... Always Rollin' The Rock, Ronny"
my cell phone is still dead. dang banana. i can call people & hear them, but they can't hear me. i imagine there's a nice banana plug gummed up in the mike-piece.
i think i'll get one of those trac phones from a big box store... then when the mins are used up, i can throw it out the window or smash it w/a hammer!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh - i think i know that line!!!!!!.....(disqualified? some way to treat a friend....) turn it up!!!