Wednesday, June 28, 2006

POST No. 100: THE GREATEST COMIC EVER!!!!

i found him online!!!! the greatest comic book character ever!! (well, except for 10 others, but at this moment this seems like it was my favorite ever because i could NEVER FIND this comic)... when i used to pinch mad, tomb of dracula, love and rockets, howard the duck, mister x, american flagg!, & superman (this was eons ago, if any students are reading, and i got caught one time & it was QUITE HUMILIATING), i would PAY FOR reid fleming, since it seemed so special to just be able to get my hands on one. here's the website: www.reidfleming.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BATMAN!! SILVER SURFER!!!! FANTASTIC FOUR!!! SPIDEY!!! BUT NOT SUPERMAN!!!!!

jenny page said...

oh good! the comic nerds are reading, too! now my page has become more well-rounded. :) one time i told a boyfriend my 1st love was superman & he said, with the timing of groucho marx, "well, THAT'S a hard act to follow"... no, i'm not a scholar of comix, just garden-variety in my knowledge, like most of my interests & abilities! sorry to have offended a purist, sounds like!