Tuesday, October 18, 2011

how many legs does ynnej have?

how you? i fine. writing many songs. exercising a lot! got to do a 12-step call of sorts via phone last night. it helped me as much as the caller, i think! we hung up both resolved not to drink or use. my dear friend donna commented, "you may have saved a life tonight." wow! who could not be grateful? went to wonderful retreat last weekend. that is from whence came this "very special people" shot. how many legs do you count on my body? i like it! :)
gigs coming up, lots more travel, friends & family, meetings, music, life life life... so happy lately. all is well! love to you who read... due to my statcounter, i know for the most part who you are... so i mean love to you ALL.
as dear penni would say, "oh.... YAAAAAAHH..." :) :) :)

2 comments:

Memphis Mike said...

LOL I'm not even gonna touch the leg question! LOL ML&PT2U!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE!!!!!