Saturday, May 08, 2010

if nothing changes, nothing changes

music i used to listen to: manic depression is touching my soul i know what i want but i just don't know how to go about gettin' it feelings sweet feelings drops from my fingers, fingers manic depression is catchin' my soul [man] so weary, the sweet cause of pain you make love, you break love it's all the same when it's over music, sweet music i wish i could caress, caress, caress manic depression is a frustrating mess
well, I think I'll go turn myself off and go on down, all the way down really ain't no use in me hanging around in your kinda scene
und: well, i've been down so g*d* long, well, it looks like up to me (actually, this 1st was a novel by richard farina... still have a copy)
the good thing in all this is, the only way from here is up. otra ves. ein andere. again. etc.
today was dad's bd & tomorrow's mother's day & surrounded by love, giving all i can of it, life goes on. ob-la-di, ob-la-da.

3 comments:

Memphis Mike said...

Aaaaaaah Jimi......

Sounds like life is treating ya GOOD! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Why are you depressed, Jenny? Does someone need a beating?????? (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

If there was only one gift I could give you it would be to let you see yourself exactly as others do... it would put a big smile on your face....